***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, January 10, 2014

PFATT for January.....

This Month on PFATT Marketplace.....
 SOLD
I love bunnies and always look forward to spring so I can let my "bunny flag fly"!  This month on the 'Marketplace" I'm debuting my first fuzzy PODD.  Meet Milford....He is my newest PODD and he has a permanent fur coat!   This little guy has serious character and I had so much fun creating him.  He is definitely going to be a tough one to part with....but then again I often have that problem with my PODDS!


 SOLD
What would the "Marketplace" be without a "Soft in the Head" mouse.  Meet "Junie Bean" the keeper of "Needful Things".  This little mouse loves to stitch and often leaves a trail of odds and ends everywhere....well now she has her own place to store everything!  She's a cutie and sits atop a spool with red thread that is attached to a fabric covered mache box.  Anyone that is a mouse collector or seamstress will love this piece.  

Hope every one will pop over and check out all the amazing talent at the "Marketplace"...I know my little characters would love to see you!
click here: PFATT Marketplace


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Love the new pieces and the little mouse would be so fun as a gift for sewing friends. I do have a box like that and mini spools, so someday I will play around with them.

Debbie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected