***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, October 20, 2014

Softee's 4 Sale....

                                 "Softees Available for Purchase"
My blog sale was a HUGE success but alas there are a few "Softees" that did not find a home.  If you are interested please go to my "Selling Shoppe" and you can read about the details.  If interested please email me at: softinthehead@gmail.com
click here: "Softee's Selling Shoppe"

2 comments:

susan hemann said...

love your dolls!! I cannot figure out where to sign up for emails?

softinthehead said...

Hi Susan....send me your email address to: softinthehead@gmail.com and I will add you to my mailing list. Thanks a bunch! Pam

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected