***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Showtime!

"Snowmen Melt My Heart...."
My last show of the year is tomorrow, December 7th @ 8pm EST....I love doing Christmas collectibles and enjoy getting the smiles from those that collect them.  

This year I have added a Snowman PODD named "Puddles".  Bright and cheery is the message he is sending and I think he is doing it quite well.  In my inventory this year will also be a whimsical PODD Penguin named "Peppermint" and new Santas, including a blue one! 

It's has been a rough go getting all my little characters together this year due to some rather serious vision problems...so alas my inventory will be small but I think everyone will enjoy it.  Went a wee bit crazy with mice this year because I just love 'em and they're so much fun to do!  Everything is one of a kind so once it is gone it is gone and no orders will be taken....sorry!  It's the vision thing
.

I hope you all will take a moment to visit my last show of the year tomorrow night, December 7th at 8pm EST and let me know what you think....Stay warm, stay positive and make each moment count!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected