***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February is Hopping....

We're "Hopping" Around Here...
With most of the east coast and mid-west digging themselves out from under Mother Natures bad mood this workroom is all about "Spring".   I love bunnies and always have enjoyed making them.  Next to Halloween it's my favorite character to create.  In fact I even had some Halloween bunnies at Ghoultide Gathering last year and they were received rather well.  There's just something about this furry four legged little beastie that just warms my heart.
It could be that many years back we had a "house bunny" that left his loving paw print on the hearts of our entire family.  Needless to say, bunnies ROCK!  

Some of my new bunnies are making their debut on the PFATT Marketplace this month.  They're a bit different than what I normally do but I'm liking this direction.  It's always fun to add that splash of whimsy into a character and bunnies seem to be an easy match when it comes
to whimsy!   As much as I enjoy the "primitive" look I always seem to drift more into the world of whimsy when creating, I just can't help myself.  

As winter continues to raise it's frozen head this ol' softee will continue to keep spring alive in her small cluttered workroom.  Spring is a new beginning and with new beginnings comes that sense of adventure and promise.  The "Soft in the House" house is filled to the brim with the hopes of adventure and promise and so we are passing some of its magic your way!  Stay positive!
 





 

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Your creative juices are really flowing. Like you, I love bunnies. They are all super.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected